Thursday, September 20, 2007

Road trip!

I've been meaning to post all week about our weekend trip to visit Grandma, Michael and my cousins, but Mommy, Daddy and I have been sharing a cold and I've been too tired.

Better late than never is what they say! So here's what happened.

Mommy, Daddy and I got in the car last Friday night at 8:15PM - isn't that CRAZY?! I was chatting away, but by 8:45, I was asleep. I slept the whooooole way to Massachusetts and as soon as we got there (11:15pm), I woke up. And I wanted to say hi to Grandma and Michael, so it wasn't until midnight that Mommy tried to put me to bed. Silly Mommy; she thought it would be easy. It took her 2 whole hours and then I slept with Mommy and Daddy all night! I guess we won't be doing much more night traveling for a while.

Anyway, Saturday was a great day. I got to play with Grandma, Michael, Julie, Max and Evan. I went to one of Mommy's favorite restaurants for lunch and took a nice nap and drive with Michael and Daddy.

Here's my cousins playing in Grandma's yard:


And here's me before taking a nice walk with Grandma, Michael and Evan:


Dinner was SO delicious Saturday night - Grandma cooked and then we had Mommy's favorite ice cream! I thought my cousins were so funny when they were playing on the floor.



Sunday we had a nice brunch and then went to the park!






Then we got to watch Max play hockey and that was my trip to MA!

No comments: