Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hair. Ceasar.

I had so much fun visiting Grandma and Michael this weekend! I don't have a lot of pictures, but here are a few:

Helping Mommy enjoy her delicious birthday cake!



Michael makes me laugh:



I LOVE Grandma's ceiling fan!



Micheal is silly when he reads without his glasses.



Back at the homestead, we had a delicious dinner of pizza and salad last night. I'd never had salad before, but loved to lick the serving spoon and even enjoyed a few bites of lettuce! I really get into my food and had to accessorize while dining.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

When are you coming to visit again? I had SO much fun when you came to Massachusetts!
I love you, Sam!!

Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

I love your fancy hat and more than that I love you.

Michael