Saturday, February 9, 2008

A Saturday Adventure

I had a great day today! I spent the morning at Grandma and Baba's. Daddy, Uncle David, Baba and I went to the mall and that was SO FUN. Then I came home and Mommy changed my diaper, but look at how crazy she put my pants on.



Then the mailman came and I had a Valentine's Day package from Grandma and Michael! I loved everything - the ducks that say "quack quack quack" and the puppy that gives me a kiss (Mommy says it's called a devil, but I call it a puppy) and the book and the candy - wow!! See how cool it is to get a package in the mail?







So I decided that I wouldn't take a nap, so we all got into the car and I napped there (ha ha). When I woke up, we were in Williamsburg and we had a nice walk around for a bit. Then Mommy and I went to MAMALU and I had a great time running around playing with all of the balls and cool stuff!





It was really fun and Mommy thought I was such a big boy until my new friend Em hugged me and fell down on top of me. I started crying and just wanted boobs.

So then Daddy picked us up and we went out to eat at BONITA. I had corn and the steak from 2.5 whole tacos!! And then I had a cookie. Oh, and orange juice. Mommy and Daddy were really happy with how nicely I ate dinner. Here's Daddy and me at the table.



Then we drove home and I had a little nap in the car. Then a bath and then it took me 2 hours to go to sleep. What a great day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

He is so frickin' cute! I'm jealous of his 2.5 tacos - I miss Mexican food!