Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pee Elmo!

So at the end of dinner tonight, I tell Mommy "Poop". She says "Do you have to poop?" and I say "Pee". She says "Pee? Do you want to pee on Elmo?" So I say "Pee Elmo." She says "Really?" and I say "Really!" She says "Right now?" and I say "Right now!" So she took me out of my highchair and I yelled "Nude Dude!" and we went into the bathroom and put Elmo on the toilet. I sat there and we looked at my penis and Mommy asked if the pee were going to come out and I said "Psssss!" She laughed and asked again and I peed!! She was SO EXCITED, so I got excited and I stopped peeing. Then I said "More!" So I peed more. Then Mommy was SO excited again, so I stopped. Then I said "More!" and I peed more. I did this a couple of times, then I got off the toilet for a minute and Mommy saw 3 drops of POOP in there, too!! I told her that I wanted to pee again, so she put me back on, but then she saw the poop I made on the floor (a big one), so I had to say "Ew." And "Cookie". Up I went again, and peed 2 more times.

I love to pee on Elmo!

Mommy and I danced to celebrate. You might notice that we have the same haircut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Sam ... peeing and pooping is so much fun ... and you can dance with that pretty lady with the short hair - looking good - and, don't be a schnook, it's not how you feel but how you look...