Sunday, October 26, 2008

Okay, okay, okay

Mommy feels really guilty that she's had so much to update here and has been procrastinating. Get off the stick, I say! So here goes a blitz of catchup - stay tuned - hopefully her motivation won't wear off.

I went to FLORIDA 2 weeks ago with my cousins and Michael and Grandma and Julie (and Mommy and Daddy). Yup, FLORIDA. I woke up in the middle of the night and Jimmy took us to the airport in the DARK and we took 2 different planes to get there! I loved it.

Mommy and I on the plane at 6 in the morning:


Me and my Fireman Sam DVD:


Me and my cousins on the way to the pool:


Evan is a great swimmer:


Daddy and I taking a dip:


Everyone had fun in the pool:



Mommy and I LOVED the carousel:


Daddy and I like to kill time while waiting for the Dumbo ride:


Mommy and I saying "HOORAY!":


Getting my face painted (can you believe I sat still for this?):


Scary snake face!:


It looks like I'm about to belt Mickey, but I really liked him:




I love to play with my cousins:


Max, Mickey and me, flying crazy:


Evan eating his dinner at 11am:

No comments: