Sunday, November 23, 2008

Greetings from Paradise

We're off on another adventure!!

I was SO excited to get up in the middle of the night and go in Jimmy's car to the airport. I did a lot of "Woo hoo!"s early in the morning.

Here I am in the airport with Daddy making an airport face.

This was pretty much how I spent the entire flight. Mom and Dad were happy about that.

I had an audience, too.

This is what I did when I wasn't watching Scooby Doo or Ratatouille.

Which is why I did this about 10 minutes after we got our rental car.

We went out to lunch and I loved the OJ.

Then Daddy and I decided to check out the pool.

The water was FREEZING!






After that, we decided to try the beach.


After dinner, I heard a great song on the radio and Mommy found it online when we got back to the hotel - so we had a reggae dance party!

No comments: