Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm 1! I'm 1!!!!

Today was my first birthday! Wow, it was fun. Grandma slept over so after I woke up and had boobs, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and I went into the living room and there were presents for me - see?



I was so excited - I love to say "Oooooo".



Then Daddy had to show me how to rip the paper open - it was fun.



I love the sticks from Music Together.



That big one is a bike!!



I opened lots of good stuff and then I went to visit Grandma and Grandpa for a while. When I came home, I sort of needed a nap, but I was way too excited. So Mommy, Grandma and I went to Ben's for lunch. I love it there! I got to watch the water in the fountain splash up and down and then Daddy met us. I had sour pickles, a half of a matzoh ball and a lot of pastrami. I love Ben's. Then I tricked Mommy and Grandma and took a 10 minute nap in the car. Ha ha! Mommy went to the Dollar store to get party plates and then we came home, but I still wouldn't nap! So we went to run an errand for Mommy and Grandma, and then Grandma bought me my very first pair of shoes!! I wear a 3.5 wide and I love them - they're nice and white. Then Mommy bought me balloons and I had a giant meltdown. We had to stop to get the food for my party on the way home and Mommy noticed that they made the pizza with anchovies instead of artichokes - yuck! So we got a free pizza.

Then we had a party! G.G., Grandma and Grandpa came - we had pizza.



Then it was time for cake!





I thought it would taste better if I dumped it off the plate.



Daddy helped me at first with a little frosting.




But he was taking too long so I wanted to go for it on my own - after all, I am a big boy.








Mommy thought I wasn't messy enough, so she put this frosting on my nose. She's silly.



All done!



Then I had MORE presents and that was my first birthday!



I had a great day.

1 comment:

Janeth said...

Loved reading all about Sam's first birthday. Sounds like he had an awesome day!