Sunday, August 19, 2007

We're gonna have a party, party...

Well, we sort of already did!

Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day - the weather (71 degrees, sunny, breezy) couldn't have been nicer. We were up at 6 and I actually went back to sleep for an hour, but Mommy and Daddy and Grandma were running around like crazy setting up for my 1st birthday party! I went to Grandma and Grandpa's to stay out of the way - look what they did while I was gone:




I had no idea. When I came home from Grandma and Grandpa's, Daddy picked up Mommy's friend Kari at the train - I met her and then Daddy put me down for a monster (2 1/2 hours!) nap. When I woke up, there were tons of people in the back yard!

Here's Hannah Bella and her Mommy:


A really great shot of Nico and his Mommy and Daddy:


Here I am with Michael and my cousins:


My best pals Aidan and Sydney:


Baby Grace and Isabella:


Aunt Julie did a great job grilling and Uncle Dave was her assistant - Auntie Kari did everything else, I think!:


Me, in action:


Janeth and Logan:


Presents - all for me!!!:


Here's Mommy being silly:


Mommy's friend Amy took photos - this is the BEST one of my cake!:


This is what I look like BEFORE cake:


One word: "WOW!!!":


Everybody was singing to me!:


Mmmmmmmmmmmm - cake time:




Oh, it gets so much worse.





And then presents!




I love birthdays.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

The first thing I thought of was how jealous I was to see you in a long sleeved shirt. It's August in Austin.
A long sleeve shirt now is like death. I'm jealous of your sleeves and lack of heat hell. Oh yeah, sweet party for the Fotarelli!!!

Unknown said...

Hello Sam, I miss you already!
Your party was a blast and I wish we could do it all over again.
Thank you for such a wonderful week last week.I can't wait to do it again!

xoxoxoxo
Grandma

lawman said...

I love this blog everyone is so happy
jsp