Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hi from Cayman!

Wow, what a day!

Mommy had to wake me up at 6am - I really didn't want to wake up. She thought I looked so cute with my tushi up in the air when I was sleeping - she took this picture right after I moved, though:


Uncle Dave drove us to the airport and then Mommy, Daddy and I got on a big airplane! I sat on Mommy's lap. I had some boobs and fell asleep for an hour - if the crazy stewardess wasn't yelling about how great the turkey wraps were, I'd probably have slept longer. But an hour isn't bad. So after that, I got to sit in Mommy's seat a while while she stretched her legs. Look at what a big boy I am!:


Mommy and Daddy said that the next time we go on a plane, I'll get my very own seat!

So we made it to the Turtle Nest Inn after Mommy wrestled with my car seat for an hour and we had some lunch. Daddy and I had fun on the bed:


Then we went outside to the pool and the beach. These BIG birds were flying in the air and just hanging there - it was kind of cool, but creepy:


Then, Oh my God, Daddy took me into the ocean and it was AWESOME!!! I couldn't stop laughing - I was laughing SO HARD that Mommy said it almost made her cry.










I really wanted to stay in the water a lot longer, but it was rough, a little cold and starting to get late. So I went into the pool quickly with Mommy and Daddy and that was it for the day.


I had almost 2 whole pieces of pizza for dinner and then I conked right out! Mommy hopes I sleep well tonight. I guess we'll see!

I love vacation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could see you swim Sam.I agree with you. Vacation is fun!!!

Love, Grandma