Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Sunshine Kid

We're very tired tonight because we got up at 5:45 this morning, so my commentary might not be that verbose.

It was a nice day - I played with pots and pans; I went into the water a lot; I took a 3 hour nap and had a nice lunch and dinner. Let's let the photos speak for themselves tonight.

Oh, and my 2 new words are "tongue" and "teeth". Mommy taught them to me when she was making me feel better after the scary bath. I do NOT like the tub here. So since Mommy made me take a bath to wash off all of the sunscreen, I peed on her twice and then I felt better. Ha ha, Mommy.















Okay, these last 2 are going to be huge because Blogger keeps crashing and Mommy is too tired to fight with it anymore.

That's okay, though, because if these 2 photos don't scream I AM CUTE, I don't know what would.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sam,
Can I come to Grand Cayman to see you? Its cold and wet here, we had snow and I am sure you would love snow but right now vacation sounds better.
You are so precious and I love you.

Love,
Grandma