Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Wow! What a day!

Santa came to our house and left us stockings filled with treats and lots and lots of presents!!!

My favorite things were the Puffs in my stocking and my new microphone and drum. Grandma and Baba also gave me a really cool cube with tons of beads and spinning blocks on it.

Santa didn't leave us Miss Pickles, but I just thought she was so cute under the tree.


See all the presents?!


Enjoying our stockings.



And now, presents!



The beginnings of the Saldarelli family band.



Family Christmas photo 2007!


Then I needed to relax with a book and some boobs.


Off to Grandma and Baba's to feast!





We had so much fun at Grandma's and then we went to Uncle Larry's and I was WILD. It took Mommy almost an hour and a half to get me to bed tonight - I stayed up almost until 11!

I love Christmas.

No comments: