Monday, July 2, 2007

Hi! I'm Sam.


My mom thought it might be fun to start a blog for me because she feels bad that she never started a baby book for me and I'm almost a whole year old already. I also have lots of family who live far away and maybe they could feel closer if they could see new things about me every day.

So, I'm Sam. I have a Mom and a Dad and 2 kittie cats. My Mom calls me Samalamadingdong and other funny names. I have a new game where I wave "Bye Bye" to her while we're nursing and she thinks I'm going away and says "Nooooooo!" That makes me laugh.

All you really need to know about me is that I love monkeys, jumping, lights and water. I have 4 teeth.

Today was a fun day. I tried tomatoes for the first time and they were super. I got a little too excited after dinner, though (mangoes and yogurt) and threw it all up. But Mommy gave me my very first Zwieback and a banana and I felt better. I liked the Zwieback a lot. I particularly liked getting it all over my clothes.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutest baby in the whole wide world

tanya@motherwearblog said...

Hi Sam,

It's about time your mom started a blog! :)

You're adorable, and I hope to see more of you!

Tanya

Unknown said...

What a cutie! He's loaded with personality and you can tell he's a happy, excited, enchanting little boy! Please keep sharing these wonderful photos!
Love, Phyllis/Fizzis

Unknown said...

He is so adorable I can't wait until he and Monty and Jacob are all together--what fun that will be...Love to Sam---smiley baby
Love Arlene

brooke Bertuzzi said...

Sam is probably the cutest little boy I have ever seen, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!