Thursday, July 26, 2007

Up late!

I had shots today, so Mommy let me stay up late. I had a nice nap from 6-8:30pm anyway, so it's probably okay.

Here's what I look like in my PJs jumping and making silly faces.







Anyway, I was pretty brave about the shots. I think I cried more from being tired than the shots hurting. Shots are such a mean idea, but I guess they're important. I was really good at the doctor's office today, too; the last 2 times we were there, I was scared, but this time I smiled at everybody and was a really big boy.

Oh yeah, I weigh 23 pounds exactly and am 28 inches long. That's a big boy, right? Dr. Korn said that I can have a cup of milk if I want and eat eggs like a big boy, too. She even told Mommy that I could have some chocolate for my birthday. I wonder what chocolate tastes like.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sam, you are such a big, brave boy. I am so proud of you.
I think you are going to like chocolate, its delicious but not as delicious as you.

xxxxx
Grandma