Friday, October 19, 2007

The Great Pumpkin

Mommy feels really badly that she's been too busy to help me with my blog. This story is from almost 2 weeks ago!

On Columbus Day, Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Dave and I went to White Post Farms. It was the coolest place ever! I got to see goats, zebras, camels, pigs and lots of other animals. We took a hayless hay ride and I got to crawl all over the pumpkin patch. I also took a monster nap pretty much right when we got there.

I'm sorry there's not a lot of detail in this post, but Mommy is so tired from her business trip to L.A. that she just wants to post pictures of me. I bet that when she's not tired anymore, that she'll be better about my blog again.













1 comment:

tanya@motherwearblog said...

Hey, nice haircut!

Hope your trip went well.

Tanya