Thursday, October 25, 2007

Zippity Doo!

I had my first real haircut today! Mommy and Daddy took me to ZIPPITY DOOS and it was so cool! I got to sit in a big Jeep with lots of buttons to press and the nice lady let me watch Barney (even though I really don't care about Barney).

Mommy was worried that I would be upset again (remember the bang trim?) because the boy ahead of me scarEEEEEEEAMED and cried all through his haircut, but I didn't mind it at all. I think I look sort of good.
















Mommy and I also went to Whole Foods this morning and I was saying "Hi," and "Hello," to everyone and when Mommy turned around, I was holding hands with a girl in another cart. What can I say; I'm friendly.

Mommy also liked that I ate a GIANT piece of steak yesterday for lunch, saying "More! More!" the whole time. Too bad she wasn't here to see.

Those are the fun things about me today!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You looking smashing young Sam!! What fun!

Unknown said...

What a big boy!! You were SO good when the lady was cutting your hair. Handsome Sam, I love you!!
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Great job Sam, you look like such a big boy.