Sunday, October 21, 2007

Practice Makes Perfect

I love to practice walking. Mommy gave me a deadline of Halloween - I just might make it!




Today was a fun day. I went to Grandma and Grandpa's in the morning and had a LOT of fun. I came home and needed a nap pretty much right away. Mommy, Daddy and I went to the mall to do errands. We went to Aveda and I was YELLING that I wanted to try Mommy's tea, but changed my mind just as she started to share with me, and when I hit the cup, tea went EVERYWHERE. Mainly on me. So I got new Osh Kosh pants!

We had a nice dinner at Ben's - I LOVE pastrami. I was biting Daddy's sandwich like a big boy! And I made a great mess, too. After dinner, I went CARAZEEE for the fountains - WOW! I also loved playing with Daddy's cell phone at dinner and saying "Hello?". I texted Mommy a few times. I'm so smart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIce day - too nice for pending Halloween

Unknown said...

Great job Sam! I am so proud of you!

Love,
Grandma

Heidi said...

What a great picture of you and Sam!